2006 Sea Ray 290 AmberJack
2006 Sea Ray 290 AmberJack for sale located in Cape Canaveral, Florida shows in very good condition powered by two recently replaced Mercruiser power plants. Port motor has around 200 hours since replaced and the Starboard has around 50 hours. The boat is currently stored indoors at Bluepoints Marina. All repairs and maintenance performed by qualified/certified Mercruiser techs.
Recent services and upgrades include:
- New OEM ceramic manifolds and risers
- New seawater pump housing and impeller.
- Fuel cooling cases replaced
- New fuel pressure regulators, and filters
- Fuel injectors pulled cleaned and certified.
- New starter and solenoid on starboard engine.
- New starboard and port transom assemblies.
- Generator serviced.
- New Ray Marine electronics in 2015, latest software update in September 2016, now has WIFI capability for tablets and cell phones.
- All safety items brought up to date including certification of on board engine compartment halon system and certification of fire extinguishers.
- New flares and 23-inch throw-able life ring added.
- Secondary anchor, chain and line added.
- New Bimini top
This boat shows in great condition and now comes with a 2017 Custom trailer (used Once)
The Sea Ray Amberjack is the perfect fit for anyone looking to combine, fishing, cruising, and overnight capability into one. The mixture of all three capabilities gives you what we know as the Sea Ray AmberJack. If you’re in the market for a low hour Sea Ray in the 29’-30’ range then contact us today. All showings are by appointment only. All reasonable offers considered.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 11300 lbs
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 5.0L MPI Bravo III
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Hours: 456
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (230 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
Whether you're planning a weekend of fishing, cruising, or a little of both the Sea Ray 290 Amberjack is suitably equipped. Shown here with the optional fishing package, this versatile cruiser features an aluminum arch with rocket launchers, four rod holders, a bait prep station with recirculating livewell, seawater washdown system, and much more. Air conditioning and heating also come standard, so no matter how you decide to spend your time on the water, you'll always be comfortable.
Broker: Jonathan Bond