2015 Key West 219FS Center Console
2015 Key West 219FS center console for sale located in D’Iberville, Mississippi powered with a reliable 2015 Suzuki 200 with 123 low hours and warranty till 4/14/21. This boat is immaculate to say the least. Some of the features at the console include Garmin electronics, Garmin VHF, Lenco Trim Tabs, and much more. With ample storage and seating, this is a great boat for fishing or cruising around the islands relaxing. This 22’ Key West center console also comes equipped with a tandem axle continental trailer and full boat cover.
Here’s your opportunity to own a one-owner Key West center console that is in like new condition. Please contact for further questions. Showings are by appointment only.
As Rampage would suggest “ She is a serious offshore machine, but also very well suited for a nice weekend with the family. You are going to be happy you stepped up to the helm of a Rampage. I guarantee it!!
All reasonable offers considered and showings are by appointment only.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 21 ft 9 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2250 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Suzuki
Engine Model: DF200
Engine Hours: 123
Fuel Tanks: 1 (80 Gallons)
VHF - Garmin VHF100
GPS - Garmin GPSmap741xs
Marine head - Porta Potti
Electric bilge pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 219FS expands the creature comforts of the rest of the line up into a boat that can take on some serious open water on occasion. The spacious front deck converts from comfortable forward faced seating with back rests to twin dry storage or fish boxes as you desire and need. The console houses the largest of the Key West changing rooms to date, and of course doubles as tremendous storage. The dash panel will flush mount up to 12" screens, and most radios, gauges, and controls. The rear bench seat has fully lined storage areas underneath the comfortable seating, and the swinging transom door offers easy entry for the swimmers.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Built in fuel tank
- LED live well lights
- LED bow navigation lights
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Storage box under leaning post seat.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Deluxe Leaning Post with 94 Qr. Cooler and Backrest
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Large Fish Box in Bow
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
Broker: Todd Steelam